Have you ever wondered why some people have an abundance of energy while others seem to always be running on low or empty?
The reasons may not be so hard to figure out.
We are made up of energy and everything we interact with and ingest is made of energy too.
So, in essence, we are the combination of our parts.
- If everything we interact with and ingest is positive or high in energy then we will be too.
- If everything we interact with and ingest is negative or low in energy then we will be too.
So, How do we make sure we are boosting our energy as much as we can?
- Making sure that the people we interact with are a positive experience
- Eating foods that are high in energy, like living and natural foods
- Participating in activities that bring us joy
- Make sure you leave energy for yourself
Sometimes, even when we try our best, we can sometimes run out of energy.
- Whether it is people we didn’t expect to be around, or from just shopping around town.
- Maybe it was eating a few too many snacks or eating out where you didn’t have full control over what you ate.
- Perhaps you had a little too much on your plate this week and were run a little ragged.
So, How do you boost your energy when it has fallen?
There are many different ways we can boost our energy.
Here is a list of my favorite ways to boost my Energy!
- take a nap
- take a shower
- sit quietly and meditate and clear your mind
- take a walk in nature
- lay in the grass or hug a tree
- visit the beach
- submerse yourself in natural water
- cut energetic cords from others
- clear away negative energy from your aura and physical body
- breath in fresh energy into your energy center (Dan Tian)
They are all great and help in their own way. Depending on what you need or can accommodate pick a few and give them a try.
For more help or suggestions reach out and let me know what you need.